8.1
美食总动员 (2007)
影评(808)
收藏(1849)
故事的积累赋予我们以美丽的生活
http://www.mtime.com/my/Edmund779041/
收 藏:2008-02-15 13:31
理 由:质感,美感,i like it.
The Chronicle
收 藏:2007-12-13 14:04
理 由:很有教育意义,我都2
答对:1 排名:127814
该用户还没有创建过游戏

Mr. Darcy: I love you. Most ardently. Please do me the honor of accepting my hand.
达西先生:我爱你。最热烈地。请接受我的手。
Elizabeth Bennet: Sir, I appreciate the struggle you have been through, and I am very sorry to have caused you pain. Believe me, it was unconsciously done.
伊丽莎白:先生,我很欣赏你经历过的挣扎,并且我很抱歉引起你的伤痛。相信我,这些都是无意而为的。
Mr. Darcy: Is this your reply?
达西先生:这就是你的回答?
Elizabeth Bennet: Yes, sir.
伊丽莎白:是的,先生。
Mr. Darcy: Are you... are you laughing at me?
达西先生:你是...你是在嘲笑我吗?
Elizabeth Bennet: No.
伊丽莎白:不。
Mr. Darcy: Are you *rejecting* me?
达西先生:你是在拒绝我吗?
Elizabeth Bennet: I'm sure that the feelings which, as you've told me have hindered your regard, will help you in overcoming it.
伊丽莎白:我很相信这种感觉,当你告诉我有碍于你的尊重,这会帮助你克服过去的。
Mr. Darcy: Might I ask why, with so little endeavor at civility, I am thus repulsed?
达西先生:我可以问为什么吗,礼貌性地戴着一点点努力,我因而就被拒绝了?
Elizabeth Bennet: And I might as well enquire why, with so evident a design of insulting me, you chose to tell me that you liked me against your better judgment.
伊丽莎白:并且我可能也想知道为什么,这对我是如此明显的一个侮辱,你选择是告诉我你喜欢我还是反对你自己更好的决定吧。
最新日志回复:
处理中