1、Give me a break.I'm very confused now。
让我静一会,我心里好乱。
当别人在你旁边罗嗦个没完,你烦透了,说“You are so boring”.你真烦!
“Shut up!”闭嘴!自然没错,可人家受得了吗?不如来一句
“Oh,come on. Give me a break!帮帮忙,让我歇歇吧!这多地道,多幽默。
2、Who is that stupid joker?
那个爱开别人玩笑的笨蛋是谁?
Joker 喜欢开别人玩笑的人
3、If i find out who did it I`ll beat the shit out of him。
如果我知道是谁干的,我会揍扁他。
4、U want to bet?
你要打赌吗?
5、She looks like Miss Innocence but she's been with a lot of guys.
她看起来像个无辜的羔羊,其实她已经和很多个男人好过了。
innocence n.清白
6、Old Bill is wall to wall hostility these days.What`s wrong?
老比尔近来处处同人作对,他怎么了?
Wall to wall 全套的;完全的;全部的
hostility n. 敌意, 恶意, 不友善, 敌对, 对抗, 反对
7、Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
8、I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
mess up v.
搞糟, 陷入困境, 粗暴地处理
9、I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
10、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
11、We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
12、Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a
goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
13、Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。
14、Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。
15、Love means never having to say you're sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。
16、Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!
17、You talking to me?
你在跟我说话吗?
18、 To be or not to be, that's a question。
是生存,还是死亡,这是一个问题.
19、You got nothing I need.
你那没我想要的东西。
20、"Trust me" means absolutely zero inside these walls.
在这围墙里 相信我 这三个字完全等于零。
21、You have got too much potential to be screwing up your life like this.
你会有太多的方法(潜力)来毁掉你的生活。
potential
adj. 潜在的, 可能的, 势的, 位的
n. 潜能, 潜力, 电压
22、 Times change.
时代变了。
24、 I've been living in your place.
我取代了你的位置
25、 It's just the way I see things.
这只是我看待事情的方式。
26、 I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。
27、There's no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。
28、 You can't handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!
29、Well,nobody's perfect.
人无完人。
30、I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!
31、I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。
32、It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save
another.
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。
Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
忙活,或者等死。
Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things,
and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
“Some birds aren’t meant to be caged, that’s all. Their feathers
are just too bright…”
有一种鸟是永远也关不住的,因为它的每片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉!
“These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them,
then yo u get used tothem.Enough time passed,
get so you depend on them. That’s institutionalizing.”
刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢的,你习惯生活在其中;
最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。那就是体制化.
33、You're a half day behind the rest of us
“你比我们慢半拍。”
He put in three years at hard labor.
他辛苦工作了三年。
Put in 这里的意思是“spend time at a location or job”,
就是“工作(在 布道后和牧 师一起在教堂外送别教众)”
ask after
这个片语的意思是“to make inquiries about the health, etc of
问候,探问”,表示对
第三方的问候,例如:She asked after his father. 她问候了他的父亲。
I think I'm beginning to run out excuses。
“我想我没什么借口了”。Run out 这里的意思是“用光,耗尽”。




